Please be patient as this is our first online competition. Please direct enquiries and suggestions to email@example.com.
2021 Photography Competitions
Your photos can be taken anywhere and the photo subjects can be related to any settings.
The winners will be announced 21st January 2022 and published on this website and our Facebook and Instagram pages.
The closing date for the 2021 Photography Competition is 14th January 2022.
Some Very Basic Rules
- One entry per person per section.
- ENTRY IS FREE and there is no time limit on when or where you actually took your photos.
- Prize certificates awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and Highly Recommended
- Judges decision is final.
- Children entries open to anyone 16 years old and under on 10th December 2021
- Photo file sizes are limited to 1mb and file-types limited to JPG and PNG. We have limited the photo file size due to limited online storage space.
Need Help Reducing File Size?
NOTE Separate competitions for VAS (Victorian Agricultural Shows) will be run at a later date.
Here is some help with the criteria the judge considers in awarding prize cards:
- Technical skills,
- The idea or inspiration behind the photo and how that is communicated, and
- Relevance to the theme (My Favourite Place)
Photography Competition Entry Forms
Click buttons below to open the entry forms.